0800 988 2656   New claims
0208 090 2291 - Existing claims
Copyright © All rights reserved. Express Tax refund.  Terms of use | Privacy policy

Emergency Tax Codes or Company director

Medical and Careers professionals

You can claim some of your tax back.

You may have over paid  tax?

Find out now

Apply Now

Claim Form

You can claim some of your tax back.

Self Employed Tax return

We will help you to fill your returns and claim for some expenses

Self Assessment Tax Return

Need some help with your self assessment.

Working while a student

CIS Tax return , Property Tax Return

Forms Claim your tax refund online
  Tax Refund 
Package Tax Refund Calculator What our clients say Tell your friends 
 Recent Articles
Count down to 
your  Tax Refund

> more info                   

> more info                   

You can claim some of your  paid tax back.

> more info                   

> Apply Now                    

> Apply Now                    

> more info                   

What tax changes come into force in 2012/13
It’s the start of a new tax year in the UK. This means that there are various important changes to income taxes which are almost certain to affect you....

How Much Can You Earn Without Paying Taxes 2012/13?
If you’re looking for an answer to the question ‘how much can you earn without paying taxes in 2012?’ then you’ve come to the right place. In our guide, we...

What You Should Know About The 40 Tax Bracket

Do you pay 40% tax? Even if you don’t do so now, there’s a strong chance that you will in the next few years. 2011 predictions from the Institute for...

Understanding your 2012-2013 PAYE Coding Notice

If you pay your tax through the Pay as you Earn (PAYE) system, over the next few weeks you will receive your PAYE Coding Notice for the 2012/2013 tax year.....

Cap on unlimited income tax reliefs

Currently individuals can offset their entire income against income tax reliefs, and as a result pay no income tax at all. Budget 2012 announced that from 6 April 2013 there will be limits to the amount of income tax reliefs individuals can claim.

Click here for  details of this measure

Tax Rate for 2013/14

Basic Rate  at 20%   from  £9,205 to £32,244

Higher rate at 40% from £32,245 to £150,000

Additional rate at 45%  above £150,000

NI Rate for 2013/14

NI contribution due from  £5,564 to £42,475

 What to expect in 2013/14
Tell a Friend

Agent  HN 5512  

Tax Refund| Claim tax refund| HMRC  tax refund| Tax Rebate| tax refund express| express tax refund| claim tax back, claim tax refund, cheap tax return service, cis tax refund, online tax return help, help with tax returns, free help with tax returns, tax return advice, claim refunds, claim for refunds, help tax return, tax return help, help with tax return, instant tax refund, tax rebate help, can i claim my tax back online, tax claims uk, estimating tax returns, tax return services, income tax rebate form, tax refund agent, how to claim a tax rebate uk, tax rebate helpline, how to do your tax return online, do your tax return online, am i owed tax back, calculating tax return, estimate tax rebate, tax rebate estimate, tax rebate number uk, am i entitled to a tax rebate uk, calculating tax rebate, claiming tax back online, calculate tax rebate, how to calculate tax rebate, how to calculate a tax rebate, doing tax return online, tax refund services, tax rebate 2011, calculating your tax return, free online tax return, tax return online free, income tax rebates, how to estimate tax returns, doing your tax return online, claim tax back online, how to claim tax back online, claim back tax online, apply for tax back online, inland revenue tax rebates, getting your tax back, tax return for foreigners in uk, claim it back, claim back, tax refund service, tax refunds uk, uk tax refunds, tax return service, tax refund estimator, inland revenue tax refunds, inland revenue rebates, how to apply for tax return online

Top of Form 1

Bottom of Form 1